SuperQuery brings together a team of extraordinary people for one vision: Becoming the underlying driver for data driven companies. We are focused on developing of Superquery (patent) an engine that optimise analysts questions in real time for maximum efficiency .
Our first product for Bigquery is the first visualisation tool for Serverless bigdata and in the two month after deployment was already installed in over then 100 organisations and many big enterprises around the world,
SuperQuery is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We care about your skills and your character and we celebrate what makes us diverse. If we think there's a good fit, we will get in touch.
WHO YOU ARE
The software team at SuperQuery works on the SuperQuery SaaS solution web mobile apps and backends to support our vision we are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join the team. The ideal candidate has strong skills in backend / front end development, optimising algorithms and database structures, but can contribute on multiple levels.
There are currently several opportunities open in the software team and we are looking for candidates at different stages of their career. Don't hesitate to apply if you only meet some of the preferred qualifications or if you feel you're overqualified. This is a position where you will have the opportunity to shape your responsibilities based on your skills and interests.
What you'll do:
- Maintain and enhance Serverless Frontend and backed API.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Contribute across the stack on developing web applications, data layers, and back end services.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Work on improving application performance and bug fixes.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and application performance.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Participate in Agile Scrum sprint and release planning.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of industry experience building scalable Front / backend services
- Experience with React or similar framworks
- Experience with Lambda / Node microservices frameworks
- Experience with RESTful web services, JSON
- Working knowledge of database systems such as MySql, NoSQL (DynamoDB)
- Experience storing and indexing large scale location data
- Experience in big-data management, optimisation / classification
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS development
- Experience BigQuery/Athena Analysis
- Ability to identify technology that will grow our big data processing capabilities
- Experience working with a developer community
- Passion for improving company wide processes leveraging software solutions
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry
- A competitive compensation and equity package
- Flexible working hours, casual dress code, and unlimited paid vacation
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Serverless future
- A gorgeous workspace in a renovated apartment with a private balcony in the heart of Tel Aviv
- Regular social events, team lunches and free beer runs